Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

flight modes

Reaction score
Hi, can someone explain me what are the 3 flight modes has the inspire and what is the difference that each one

Don't mean to sound rude or unwelcoming but it is really important that you actually try and read the instruction manual first, before asking very basic questions such as this on a forum. There are about a million places on the internet that have this information and most semi seasoned pilots are just not going to respond to such a broad question where the poster should have absorbed this information loooooong before opening the box with their Inspire inside.

Don't mean to sound rude or unwelcoming but it is really important that you actually try and read the instruction manual first, before asking very basic questions such as this on a forum. There are about a million places on the internet that have this information and most semi seasoned pilots are just not going to respond to such a broad question where the poster should have absorbed this information loooooong before opening the box with their Inspire inside.

You may not mean to sound rude, but this is not an elitist club. This is a website designed to help people out and to spread knowledge. That is what the internet is for. Don't act all high and mighty because I'm sure when you were learning you had "broad questions" that may have been elementary to more advanced people.

Don't sweat it Pascual Rey you're amongst others that actually would like to help you through the learning process.

Reactions: TrumperyDust
You may not mean to sound rude, but this is not an elitist club. This is a website designed to help people out and to spread knowledge. That is what the internet is for. Don't act all high and mighty because I'm sure when you were learning you had "broad questions" that may have been elementary to more advanced people.

Don't sweat it Pascual Rey you're amongst others that actually would like to help you through the learning process.
Well said. I remember reading till my eyes bled and not really understanding what was being conveyed. It's kind people like you that helped me out in the beginning and it was (and still is) appreciated. Thankfully the Jerk:Helpful people ratio is something like 1:100 on this forum

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth