Flight Route White Line on Map ?

Reaction score
Recently flew at a different location and noticed white line straight back to previous location 10 miles away.
I had the usual green line and blue dot at new location. And got the home point has been updated from the nice lady But the straight white line back to my last location was a bit unnerving and always present ???

Android ? or iOS.

If Android, then you may well need to update to the latest version of DJI Go- it seems there was a major issue with the Home Point not being set correctly in the previous release.

If iOS, then I'm not aware of any issues.... at the moment....

Thanks . I use an iPad mini4. I have held off on updates since everything has been working well. I wasn't worried since it did update the current home point and the green line between blue home point and inspire. Just weird seeing the white line back to last location. I did cache the map via my cell phone WiFi hot spot before take off. But I don't think that should matter.

So long as your home point and ac show correctly, I wouldn't worry about the white line - it is supposed to show the ac movement after all

I think I'd just use the erase button on the map to clear the flight path history from it.

If it was the green line back to the last flight location.... then I'd be more worried about the home point being incorrect.

I'll keep an eye on it , thanks. Have you ever noticed it ?