Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight Simulator in Go 4

Reaction score
Please point me to the flight simulator in Go 4. For the life of me I cannot find it.

Please point me to the flight simulator in Go 4. For the life of me I cannot find it.
Go back to the main screen, the one that shows you connected to the Inspire and has the button to go to Camera view. Up in the upper right is an icon that looks like a graduation cap. This is the access to the DJI "Academy" the flight simulator and various tutorials are in there.. :)

When I go to the main screen I have a hamburger menu at the top right (no graduation cap). I am running iOS on a iPad Air 2. The hamburger menu does have academy as an option but no Flight simulator option within. Are you running iOS? Thanks so much for your help.

When I go to the main screen I have a hamburger menu at the top right (no graduation cap). I am running iOS on a iPad Air 2. The hamburger menu does have academy as an option but no Flight simulator option within. Are you running iOS? Thanks so much for your help.

I just looked again and you are right.. it's a Hamburger symbol.. I was going from memory and the icon on the other DJI GO app is different.. But in looking closer, there is no simulator for the Inspire 2.. But if you change to the Phantom 4 Pro etc.. there simulator is there.. I'm not sure why that is, but at least it's that way on mine as well.

As far as I'm aware there is no SIM (yet) for the I2.
Your aircraft will need to be connected to access the SIM and I would think detection of an Inspire 2 would preclude you from selecting any other aircraft (maybe not) but the flight dynamics would not be the same/accurate.

As far as I'm aware there is no SIM (yet) for the I2.
Your aircraft will need to be connected to access the SIM and I would think detection of an Inspire 2 would preclude you from selecting any other aircraft (maybe not) but the flight dynamics would not be the same/accurate.

Thank you for that clarification

FWIW I chatted with DJI today and they hope to update the app with SIM later this week.

Any updates on the Go 4 simulator for the i2 yet?
Thanks.
"Soon" is the only response I have heard from DJI.
That means anything from this week to sometime this year (maybe).
It won't happen until the next version of the app is released which is currently being tested.

On the 16th they wrote:

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time when will the flight simulator be available in the DJi Go App. What we can suggest is to check our website for further updates.

Please let us know if you have any other inquiries

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chassee