Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight simulator

Reaction score
Hey I'm using my samsung tablet as my monitor and can't access the flight simulator .is there any way around this without having to buy something that works off IOS?any help would be great thanks.

I got the ipad mini 3 at verizion and it had a 200 discount on the price. Not a bad deal. It works great and it is not two big but big enough to be totally functional.

Few Questions and being a New here and waiting for Inspire to arrive from B&H tomorrow.
So Apple IOS is only way to use flight simulator ?????
And if I go apple way are most happy with approx 8 inch screen or would bigger screen have any plus ????
And if I was to purchase Non Cellular I heard of adding external GPS to product ??? What do you need to do to add GPS ???
I am leading more to the i pad mini 2 cellular after all the reading but did not want to spend much over 300.
But I with needing glasses was really leading to a 10" screen..
Can you use flight simulator on desk top i Mac?
Happy New Year To All Here..Joe

Last edited:
I purchased i pad air with 9.7 " screen.. So hopefully they will work together .
So hopefully everything will arrive tomorrow ..
Happy New Year !!!

I purchased i pad air with 9.7 " screen.. So hopefully they will work together .
So hopefully everything will arrive tomorrow ..
Happy New Year !!!
9.7" I pad will not fit on the mobile devise holder - not sure if there is anything after market yet.

I have an android device and the flight simulator works perfectly...I am using the latest updates as of Jan 8,2015.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko