Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flightscapes ep1 | Gliding Through Nature

Reaction score

A showreel compilation of the majestic alps, prepare to be mesmerised as you glide over ice scarred peaks and foggy chasms. Filmed in 4K 60fps, these flightscapes will immerse you into the perspective of the soaring alpine eagles which make their nests at altitude. Shot in 4k this is a selection of the most stunning and vibrant footage, captured over countless hours braving the cold valleys where this was filmed. There are a bouquet of beautiful glaciers displayed, ranging from the little known Süsten to historical giants like the St. Bernard. Sit back and prepare yourself for the visual adventure of a lifetime, while you feel the excitement of flying through one of Europe's last true wildernesses. some of the filming locations: - Hasliberg, Switzerland - Pass San Marco, Italy - Sustenpass, Switzerland - Stilfser Joch aka Stelvio Pass, Italy - Dolomites (Dolomiti), Italy - Passo del San Bernardo, Italy

• Love
Reactions: Cat Eyes
Absolutely stunning. I was curious how you ever got on location to capture such remote footage. My hat off to you for your accomplishments!
Thanks. I get there with a not much romantic car, but at least it is an electric one, so more in tune with the enviroment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84