Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Footage needed

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Earlier this week, I mentioned being approached by a French production company regarding the need for aerial footage.

I did some work for them and they were very impressed by my service levels and the quality of my footage. I essentially flew to Bali at my own cost to film some very specific rice fields they didn't get to shoot while their crew was there. I sent them the footage and they purchased a number of sequences, for a very high price per sequence.

As a result, they have become regular customers and make regular requests.

They are now asking for footage of areas I have not yet covered with my own footage. They are producing a 20+ episode series of some of the most gorgeous places on earth. As of yesterday, the are looking for footage of:

- THAILAND
- LADAKH (Himalaya)
- SOUTH AFRICA
- NEW ZELAND

This is a pretty wide net they are casting, and they want footage that displays the beauty of the area.

Therefore, I am reaching out to you once again to see if anyone has 'commercial' quality footage of the above places and would be interested in selling it. These people are not interested in the usual stuff found on shutterstock and sells for $50 a sequence. They are looking for professional grade aerial footage and can pay anywhere from $300 to $1500 a sequence if itˋs worth it.

If you have such footage, please contact me at

[email protected]

Cheers

Patrice

Thank you to those who reached out to me. Some good content, but most is unfortunately not what I would call "cinematic" in terms of quality.

What I am looking for are sequences that display the natural beauty of the planet, but with smooth and clean camera movements. As a reference, you may look at the footage we currently have on our database. The link is here if you are interested: www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Thanks again to those who sent their demos. For others, feel free to touch base with me if you have good stuff from the above locations.

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg