Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

For Sale: DJI Inspire 2 Drone Quadcopter with Zenmuse X7 (2 lenses) and Cendence Controller

Reaction score
This is a very lightly used Inspire 2 with Zenmuse X7 for sale in immaculate condition with absolutely no sign of wear. With only 2 hrs of flight, this near to new flying machine hasn't seen much use as planned because l frequently travel, so my job won't allow me the time to fly.

Sale Includes:
Zenmuse X7 with 16mm and 24mm lenses included, cendence remote controller, original remote controller, battery charging hub, and other accessories included in the standard Inspire 2 package.

Price is $5500, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Attachments

• Inspire 2 IP.jpg
    Inspire 2 IP.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
This is a very lightly used Inspire 2 with Zenmuse X7 for sale in immaculate condition with absolutely no sign of wear. With only 2 hrs of flight, this near to new flying machine hasn't seen much use as planned because l frequently travel, so my job won't allow me the time to fly.

Sale Includes:
Zenmuse X7 with 16mm and 24mm lenses included, cendence remote controller, original remote controller, battery charging hub, and other accessories included in the standard Inspire 2 package.

Price is $5500, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Interested and what lens's does it include ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop