Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

For Sale Inspire 1 $1900.00

Reaction score
For sale: Never crashed, latest updates (FW1.2.1.03) SOLD

DJI Inspire 1, used 8Hrs, 92SOS_9550Edit1.jpg SOS_9585Edit1.jpg SOS_9586Edit1.jpg SOS_9587Edit1.jpg SOS_9588Edit1.jpg SOS_9589Edit1.jpg SOS_9590Edit1.jpg flights.

2, T47 batteries, travel case, self tightening prop style (6) and 4

Quick release mounts with 6 quick release prop’s(unused), RC,Gimbal, camera, 16gb card; ready to fly
I paid $2899.00 from B&H
Pay Pal; USA only
Buyer pays shipping and insurance

$1900.00

Last edited:
The ad says 2 T47 (sic) batteries but there is a TB48 installed in the photos. Is that battery not included?

Fraud for sure. When something is too good to be true then it usually is.

Besides the description doesnt match the pictures.

How many minutes of flight time do you get for 92 flights? If you're a conservative flier let's say you land after 13 minutes of flying. 13x92flights is 1196 minutes. Which equals about 20 hours of flight. NOT 8 HOURS like the seller is advertising. He can't even do basic math to make the scam seem legit. Sheesh.

Buyer beware. This was bound to happen eventually, every single forum and every single classifieds site has this happen occasionally.

Last edited:
"Fraud for sure. When something is too good to be true then it usually is.

How many minutes of flight time do you get for 92 flights? If you're a conservative flier let's say you land after 13 minutes of flying. 13x92flights is 1196 minutes. Which equals about 20 hours of flight. NOT 8 HOURS like the seller is advertising. He can't even do basic math to make the scam seem legit. Sheesh.

Buyer beware. This was bound to happen eventually, every single forum and every single classifieds site has this happen occasionally."

I was new to RC flight and had many short flights to include landing and takeoffs. The sale of this aircraft was not a scam. I shipped the Inspire 1 off to the new owner this morning.

92Flights.jpg

"Fraud for sure. When something is too good to be true then it usually is.

Buyer beware. This was bound to happen eventually, every single forum and every single classifieds site has this happen occasionally."

I was new to RC flight and had many short flights to include landing and takeoffs. The sale of this aircraft was not a scam. I shipped the Inspire 1 off to the new owner this morning.

View attachment 1834
Holy smokes!!! 685 minutes of video on an 1880 ft. 18 minute flight! That's amazing ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207