Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

For Sale - Inspire 1

Reaction score
A few months ago I won an eBay auction for a $1,300+ DJI INSPIRE 1, including two (2) extra batteries & case. I was a big Phantom guy for the previous year and was excited to get the Inspire. When I got it, I charged up and flew for <10 min. I decided to land, tapped the landing botton and immediately realized the craft had to adjust to 50m before landing. Thankfully there was a lovely branch that only allowed about 10-12 feet of climb before coming down. Damage was only to one arm. So, I'm prepared to run down to the shop & have professionally repaired before I list for sale --OR-- I can list AS IS. Just curious what its worth int its present condition. It will fly, but I'd rather have it perfect, even with a slight crack. OK, so the reality is...that I have since fallen head over heels for my fiancé and will not be doing any flying for the foreseeable future. So, my loss your gain. Asking $950 for entire package As Is. The repair estimate is $125. I will post on eBay starting at $1,000.
Thanks!

Lake Placid, FL

Last edited:
A few months ago I won an eBay auction for a $1,300+ DJI INSPIRE 1, including two (2) extra batteries & case. I was a big Phantom guy for the previous year and was excited to get the Inspire. When I got it, I charged up and flew for <10 min. I decided to land, tapped the landing botton and immediately realized the craft had to adjust to 50m before landing. Thankfully there was a lovely branch that only allowed about 10-12 feet of climb before coming down. Damage was only to one arm. So, I'm prepared to run down to the shop & have professionally repaired before I list for sale --OR-- I can list AS IS. Just curious what its worth int its present condition. It will fly, but I'd rather have it perfect, even with a slight crack. OK, so the reality is...that I have since fallen head over heels for my fiancé and will not be doing any flying for the foreseeable future. So, my loss your gain. Any idea what its worth?
Thanks!

PS - I'll post pics soon - or email specific pics upon request.
Location?
What dollars?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helenteesk