Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

For Sale or Trade (for X7) - Inspire 2 w/ Controller, Licenses, and X5S - PRICE REDUCTION!!

Reaction score
I'm selling my backup I2 and X5S to purchase an X7 gimbal and lenses. Sales includes:

• Asking $4,000 $3,500 plus shipping costs (your choice, I'll provide price) for:
    • DJI Inspire 2 w/ ProRes and CDNG licenses. This was my main rig for 18 months (about 21 hours on her) but has been well maintained and flies perfectly. Has been my backup drone since Jan 2021 and has only been flown once since.
    • DJI Inspire 2 controller (standard controller, not Cendence) - condition is used, but it still works 100%. It's also been sitting unused as my backup
    • DJI Inspire 2 Foam Travel Case - (The one it comes in.) Used but still gets the job done.
  • Asking $1,500 $1,200 for:
    • DJI Zenmuse X5S w/ standard case but w/o any lenses. Used condition but works 100%.
Will trade for comparably priced Zenmuse X7 gimbal and lenses.

EDITs: Lowered pricing for both items, corrected hours on I2 (was incorrectly showing combined times with another I2).

Last edited:
I'm selling my backup I2 and X5S to purchase an X7 gimbal and lenses. Sales includes:

• Asking $4,000 plus shipping costs (your choice, I'll provide price) for:
    • DJI Inspire 2 w/ ProRes and CDNG licenses. This was my main rig for 18 months (about 40 hours on her), but was rebuilt in January by DJI after a minor crash (user error) and was only flown once since for testing purposes (it did great!).
    • DJI Inspire 2 controller (standard controller, not Cendence) - condition is used, but it still works 100%. It's also been sitting unused as my backup
    • DJI Inspire 2 Foam Travel Case - The one it comes in. Well-used but still gets the job done.
  • Asking $1,500 for:
    • DJI Zenmuse X5S w/ standard case but w/o any lenses. This was also provided to me by DJI after the above-mentioned repair. It's only been used for one test-flight, and has been my backup since. Works 100%.
Will trade for comparably priced Zenmuse X7 gimbal and lenses.
Is this US dollars or some other?
Items location?

The I2 part of the post is indeed still available. I can sell my backup I2 w/ DJI Foam Case, Standard I2 controller, and ProRes+cDNG licenses for $3,500 or best offer. It's in excellent condition and has been my backup for the entire time I've owned it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez