Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Forum's New Look

Reaction score
Holy cow! :eek: When I woke up this morning and checked some threads, I didn't recognize the place. For a second or two I thought there had been an error and I had been sent to the wrong Web site.

Looks nice. :)

Reactions: sirnikolas
Thanks for the feedback. Its basically the same back-end and user features, but with some added cool features and top of the line features.

Good that there was a warning last night,otherwise i thought I had to much drinks last night.

Last edited:
The pages now hang up when I try to scroll using my iPhone 6 Plus. You literally have to attempt to scroll with your finger at least twice before it will move after each time it settles (sometimes several attempts). Kind of frustrating. Is there a legacy option to revert back to the "classic" style?

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin
The pages now hang up when I try to scroll using my iPhone 6 Plus. You literally have to attempt to scroll with your finger at least twice before it will move after each time it settles (sometimes several attempts). Kind of frustrating. Is there a legacy option to revert back to the "classic" style?
Same for me on my Note 4 and it's really putting me off.

Reactions: ropewalker
Tried to reply with a quote in a thread, but what ever I did, so was my answer in the quote.
Has never happened before..

There should be an option to chose which version of the site you wish to use because I'm really hating the new look. Sorry guys but I find myself not jumping on the site as often as I use to.
Any chance you can incorporate the above option?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters