Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Forum's New Look

There should be an option to chose which version of the site you wish to use because I'm really hating the new look. Sorry guys but I find myself not jumping on the site as often as I use to.
Any chance you can incorporate the above option?
Sorry, the site is limited to 1 theme so we can stay consistent. I would suggest you spend a few hours on the forum if you have not already and I think you will grow to love it.

Have spent a lot of time with the new theme, but find it difficult to like it.

In a few months or a year maybe, then I have forgotten how good the old looked in comparison.. :confused:

The pages now hang up when I try to scroll using my iPhone 6 Plus. You literally have to attempt to scroll with your finger at least twice before it will move after each time it settles (sometimes several attempts). Kind of frustrating. Is there a legacy option to revert back to the "classic" style?

I experience the same thing on my 6+. I thought that I was just crazy lol

Reactions: ropewalker
Ya well ... I never go to phantompilots.com anymore at all... the changes over there made it completely unusable for me... so far this one I would say is just ok... I'm usually on either an iPad or tab s and get minimal hang here, but I sure do miss the old p-pilots...
Hey, if you like this layout, you will like the Phantom Pilots layout. They are almost identical. That's why we made the changes, for you guys. We want you to be able to go from one site to the other without changing platforms and having to learn a new site.

Hey, if you like this layout, you will like the Phantom Pilots layout. They are almost identical. That's why we made the changes, for you guys. We want you to be able to go from one site to the other without changing platforms and having to learn a new site.
I believe what he says is he didn't like the change to the new layout on phantompilots and as such doesn't go there much anymore, and doesn't like it on inspirepilots either.

I never used phantompilots but I sure don't like the new inspirepilots layout either. Changes are made "for us"... but your taste may not match your users' ;)
I'd vote for being able to choose the skin too.

Reactions: InspiredOne

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth