Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FOUND Wanted front mount for DJI Inspire 1 Pro Camera Gimbal Vibration Absorbing Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for the front mount for the X5 Camera Gimbal Vibration Absorbing Board. This is the part that mounts to the underside of the Inspire and the rubber anti vibration balls mount to from the camera board. I have an Inspire 1 V2. If you have both front and rear that would be fine also.

You’re looking for the whole thing or a piece of that? If you have a true Inspire 1 V2 you should already have that board

I have the board I just need the front mount or both front and rear

I have extra that I 3D printed with carbon fiber filled nylon. I work for a 3D printer manufacturer and tweaked the design to make these work. If you paid shipping, you could have one of each.
3ffd112a4a66c9ebbc698c1b1633b284.jpg

Reactions: ddeange1
That would be great. Let me know how much and I'll send it through Paypal with my address

I have extra that I 3D printed with carbon fiber filled nylon. I work for a 3D printer manufacturer and tweaked the design to make these work. If you paid shipping, you could have one of each.
are you still able to do this? im looking for just the front mount, I think I messged you but not 100% sure, just joined, more used to the DJI Forum

An
any chance you still have these available?

Reactions: TruGreen
Hey TruGreen? are you able to 3d Print this part? or could i possibly buy the 3d print file from you?
My bracket that holds the x5 board broke in half. (The front one).

Hello are you still able to make these parts? The front mounting bracket for my X5 board Inspire 1 snapped in half. Are you able to 3d print the front bracket for me? or could i possibly buy the 3d print file from you?
Ryan G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu