Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FOUND: Z3 camera/ gimbal that works w/Inspire 1 Pro.

Reaction score
Looking for a Z3 (zoom) for my I1 Pro; I know what the MSRP is and don’t mind a gently used one at the right price.

Also - you’re interested in a trade I have a never-flown Mavic Pro with 2 batteries, remote, case, prop guards and DJI Care valid until Nov 26, 2018. Pics and proof available on request.

Located in NW Oregon, prefer to deal with someone in the continental USA.

New to Inspire forum, have been a member of Spark and Mavic Pilot forums for some time.

Fly safe!

Looking for a Z3 (zoom) for my I1 Pro; I know what the MSRP is and don’t mind a gently used one at the right price.

Also - you’re interested in a trade I have a never-flown Mavic Pro with 2 batteries, remote, case, prop guards and DJI Care valid until Nov 26, 2018. Pics and proof available on request.

Located in NW Oregon, prefer to deal with someone in the continental USA.

New to Inspire forum, have been a member of Spark and Mavic Pilot forums for some time.

Fly safe!
I have a Z3 Camera I'm probably going to sell, it's on it's way back to me from Rob at Thunderdrones after just getting it certified, checked over and updated. Good as new.
There is and has never been any damage or repairs necessary for this Camera, I just sent it to Rob so I could guarantee it has a clean bill of health.
Will be available with the DJI Case and one Filter. Message me if you have any interest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thefollower