Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FPV on Inspire 2

K

Kevin Sink

I’m trying to find the specs on the FPV camera on the Inspire 2. Does anyone know the mm equivalent for it’s field of view?

Covered previously on here.

FOV 120° and the resolution is 640x480 px.

You're welcome.
Thanks very much. I searched the threads before asking and believe I saw this 120 degree number but what focal length does that equate to?

Thanks very much. I searched the threads before asking and believe I saw this 120 degree number but what focal length does that equate to?
Can I please ask your association to Kevin Sink since you appear to share IP addresses?

Can I please ask your association to Kevin Sink since you appear to share IP addresses?
I'm the same person. I think I had some trouble a while back with my account and created a new one? Hawkowl I think is my new username, Kevin Sink the old one. I also seem to remember wanting to change my username from my real name to a moniker, since everyone else doesn't seem to use their real name, since there a lot of verbal abuse from some forum users. Hope that makes sense.

I'm the same person. I think I had some trouble a while back with my account and created a new one? Hawkowl I think is my new username, Kevin Sink the old one. I also seem to remember wanting to change my username from my real name to a moniker, since everyone else doesn't seem to use their real name, since there a lot of verbal abuse from some forum users. Hope that makes sense.
Thank you.
Unfortunately our community rules do not allow multiple/duplicate accounts so which one would you like to keep?

OK, thanks. Here is what I'm using now to log into Inspire Pilots:
Inspire Pilots

UN: Hawkowl

Do you need my password for this as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, thanks. Here is what I'm using now to log into Inspire Pilots:
Inspire Pilots

UN: Hawkowl

Do you need my password for this as well?
No that’s fine - I’ve just removed your email from your post above as you don’t really want that out on a public forum for the bots to pick up. You’ll get spammed to death!

OMG. Thanks. I rarely get on forums (obviously), so still learning the protocols.

This nickname camouflaging (covering?) thing is one of these social media issues I'll probably never understand ... What you may possibly do wrong to put yourself or your parent's name in bad light? Act responsibly and in a good manner, but stand for your true name during debate ... Geeez ... LOL.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Personally I would loose any sleep over the specs of the Inspire fpv camera. It's resolution and stability are so poor that it is almost.... But not completely.... Useless. It's a pity because it makes dual operator flying a real struggle. Until you get used to the way it rocks around it is truly sphincter clenching

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool