Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Fresno/Bakersfield - part time AG Pilot Needed- [equipment can be provided]

Reaction score
I will be flying in to LAX (from FL) around the 20th of June for a week of AG rgb and ndvi mapping.... about 5000 acres. If you (or someone you know) is interested in assisting, learning, and possibly becoming our West Coast pilot, please send me a private message.

We fly M210s with X4S and Altum sensors. Batteries (and on-site chargin equipment) are obviously the most difficult thing about the trip... so any of that in your inventory is a huge plus!

I am hoping to avoid repeat trips when the acreage is small, so having someone local that is avail part-time would be great! [Even if I need to leave a set of equipment with you.]

R,
'Dr.Drone'
DronePhD.net
[email protected]

I will be flying in to LAX (from FL) around the 20th of June for a week of AG rgb and ndvi mapping.... about 5000 acres. If you (or someone you know) is interested in assisting, learning, and possibly becoming our West Coast pilot, please send me a private message.

We fly M210s with X4S and Altum sensors. Batteries (and on-site chargin equipment) are obviously the most difficult thing about the trip... so any of that in your inventory is a huge plus!

I am hoping to avoid repeat trips when the acreage is small, so having someone local that is avail part-time would be great! [Even if I need to leave a set of equipment with you.]

R,
'Dr.Drone'
DronePhD.net
[email protected]
Hello "R"

I am local to the Northwest ( Montana) I currently am flying here and abroad throughout Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansa. My platform ins the Matrice 210 with Flir XD and Zenmuse 4. We have a significant amount of batteries and a colorsdo charger that allows us to be completely mobile and in the field for an X amou t of time. Interested in working with you if you are still seeking amother pilot.

"L"

**** just an fyi
'R' is military abbreviation for "Respectfully", not my name 😁.
Thanks for the interest!!!

Are you going to be in the L.A. area? This first set of jobs does not have much of a margin to pay others, but is more of a training/learning opportunity (and possible equipment hand-off), for someone to be available at times that i cannot feasibly fly in from FL for smaller jobs.

Lance
"Dr. Drone"

Never heard back about from you L.A.

So, 2 days before arrival, I was just informed by my L.A. guy that he has to quarantine for Covid🤦‍♂️

Would you be interested in playing Chaeuffer? It allows me to pay YOU $600 instead of rental car company. I obviously cover the gas, and if you get Too Far from home, a nite or two at Motel 6.

I need picked up at LAX on Tues AM, we fly 21-23... dropped off in L.A. on 24th. Picked up again for flights 27-30th, then dropped off at LAX evening if 30th.

The primary goal was having assistance, a 2nd Pilot (I will bring 2× M210s, but mostly provide the training/experience to be my LOCAL person for smaller jobs thoughout the year when it doesn't make sense for me to fly in... i can help with equipment, but depending on your setup, you Might have what is needed.

Not a whole lot of margins for this one alone (since I will be spending a lot), but the goal is down the raid [I started out doing 'help' for free]... however, the vehicle thing allows me the chance to use those funds as revenue for someone.

Let me know if interested... and availability based on those dates. I have a couple other Plan B, Plan C I am seeing about due to this last minute news..

What equipment, including batteries, do you have specifically?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg