Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FS: Inspire 1 Single Controller

Who:
Hobbyist, personal non-commercial use.

What:

- I1 single controller model, version B purchased from Copter Shop June 9th. Includes all original equipment in the box from Copter Shop such as:
- Gimbal camera
- One (1) controller
- One (1) TB47 battery.
- Charger (1) cables and accessories, user manuals etc.
- Eight (8) self-tightening props with prop locks. Four (4) in unopened packing.
- Six (6) QR props in unopened packing and the mounting hardware kits for converting 4 motors to QR props.
- Original DJI case
Note: it will not include the original SD card that shipped with it for privacy reasons.

Why:
I purchased a second I1 version D from a local dealer. I also have a P3P (among others), so I do not have need for a second I1.

Given that I have multiple aircraft no single craft gets a lot of use. And, I have flown the version D since getting it in late June. This craft has ~ 4 flights and since batteries are new, I only flew them down to 50% then landed. So this craft has about an hour of flight time (mostly hovering testing batteries).

$2,000 includes ground shipping UPS to the 48. If you want faster shipping we can discuss the added cost. I retain the right to refuse to sell it to individuals where full confidence cannot be established to my liking.

The photos show the I1 I'm selling on the right with the 4 unopened screw on props sitting on top of my other I1 case. The other photo is the 3 boxes of 2 each of unopened QR props with hardware to mount hubs to motors.
Trade you a kraken 130 octo heavy lifter for it. Wookong, supreme18" props, 330 kv motors, 4- gen ace 5500 6 cells, imersion uhf receiver, retracts, Arris gimble, sony nex camera, 5 ft in diameter!!! Arms fold down for easy transport. Flown once! 30 min flight at 5280 above sea leavel!

Trade you a kraken 130 octo heavy lifter for it. Wookong, supreme18" props, 330 kv motors, 4- gen ace 5500 6 cells, imersion uhf receiver, retracts, Arris gimble, sony nex camera, 5 ft in diameter!!! Arms fold down for easy transport. Flown once! 30 min flight at 5280 above sea leavel!

Sorry. Not interested in a trade.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters