Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

General Tips?

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had any general tips for the inspire. Mine should be shipping out tomorrow (hopefully) so I'm trying to do a ton of research before I fly it.

Something that a lot of you who have used GoPros might not be aware of with manual exposure is the 180 degree shutter rule. Basically whatever your frame rate is, your shutter speed should be double. So shooting at 30fps your shutter speed should be 1/60. Even shooting on DSLRs I didn't know about that rule for about 2 years and it makes a significant difference in how motion is displayed on camera.

Anyone else have any tips for flying or shooting?

I was wondering if anyone had any general tips for the inspire. Mine should be shipping out tomorrow (hopefully) so I'm trying to do a ton of research before I fly it.

Something that a lot of you who have used GoPros might not be aware of with manual exposure is the 180 degree shutter rule. Basically whatever your frame rate is, your shutter speed should be double. So shooting at 30fps your shutter speed should be 1/60. Even shooting on DSLRs I didn't know about that rule for about 2 years and it makes a significant difference in how motion is displayed on camera.

Anyone else have any tips for flying or shooting?

Here's a tip: the included ND is not strong enough to open up to 1/60 or 1/50, which you really need to control jello and vibrations in bright light. The filters screw on from the outside, not the inside, so no commercially available 37mm filters will fit.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb