Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Getting ready to sell 2 inspire 1 v2's with zenmuse x5, znemuse Z3 ( zoom) , X3, Conquer extended antenna

Reaction score
Hello Inspire pilots, . I'm looking for some advise to sell my gear. all of it is in excellent shape. I trained first responders to fly by using both inspires (Master /Slave) system. One has a closing claw on landing gear where we use to teach how to fly with objects and drop items on targets.
I used it couple times to off shore fish which was cool. I have multiple cameras which includes a zoomZ3 X5 X3 , but most of the time I flew without them. As a result the cameras spent most of the time in the box and are practically new. I have 5 batteries, one is brand new. I do have an older Ipad Mini that can go with , filters , props etc..
The drone's I believe have the latest firmware but I will prep for buyer. Since I have been out of the market and now just occasionally fly my MavicPro cine for fun, I'm wondering what the best strategy is for selling gear.
All in one lot,
2 inspire lots, with controllers
all gear separately,
X5 separately etc.
I could use some advice on strategy and what a fair market price should be for components. Thanks in advance.
I'm located in South AL ( Mobile area, eastern shore)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlo34