Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2x inspire 1 pro and v2 airframes, x5, x3 and z3, 13mm and 15mm lens, tons of batteries

Reaction score
2 inspires, good shape. Tons of batteries, but they're old and have been sitting for years now, some with very many cycles as I was heavy into the real estate stuff for a couple of years.

Honestly, I'm not expecting much for them. Can't even buy batteries anymore. But I see someone is offering "regenerated" batteries that are claiming to be better than original.

So I figured I'd see if I can make some room in my storage if I can sell them.

Heavy use by experienced pilot, well taken care of. I haven't touched them in years though. I can only assume the 15 to 20 Batts I have are just paper weights at this point.

Make offers! Thx

I already have 3 Inspire 1’s. I’d add more to the fleet for the right price.

PM me a price I can’t refuse with shipping to 14865.

Thanks, Mike

2 inspires, good shape. Tons of batteries, but they're old and have been sitting for years now, some with very many cycles as I was heavy into the real estate stuff for a couple of years.

Honestly, I'm not expecting much for them. Can't even buy batteries anymore. But I see someone is offering "regenerated" batteries that are claiming to be better than original.

So I figured I'd see if I can make some room in my storage if I can sell them.

Heavy use by experienced pilot, well taken care of. I haven't touched them in years though. I can only assume the 15 to 20 Batts I have are just paper weights at this point.

Make offers! Thx
I am still interested…….did you see my PM?

I'll have to check, Slo. I have had this I1v2 for several years....just sitting. I bought it from a company in good condition...and my business partner crashed it.....and didn't want to fix it. So much for that business. I have a new arm....a landing gear....and new tubes for raising the arms. But I hadn't seen the cracked gimbal.......most likely because I've been seeing red since my "friend" crashed the machine. I'll check now. It's an x5. Wow....and I have several Olympus lenses ~! Maybe I should take it to DJI to get stuff fixed. The gimbal is all screwed up, and that front bracket is cracked.

I'll have to check, Slo. I have had this I1v2 for several years....just sitting. I bought it from a company in good condition...and my business partner crashed it.....and didn't want to fix it. So much for that business. I have a new arm....a landing gear....and new tubes for raising the arms. But I hadn't seen the cracked gimbal.......most likely because I've been seeing red since my "friend" crashed the machine. I'll check now. It's an x5. Wow....and I have several Olympus lenses ~! Maybe I should take it to DJI to get stuff fixed. The gimbal is all screwed up, and that front bracket is cracked.
Send me pics via PM so we aren’t clogging up this thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizamartin8033