Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gili Islands in 4K

Great video. You get to some very cool locations. I spent the last nine years living in the Middle East and travelling all over Asia. Then I move back to England...and get into aerial cinematography!
Thanks Simon for your note. I feel blessed to be able to access so many different places. I've been in Asia for 8 years now and spend 75% of my time in the road so I'm the perfect candidate for this kind of stuff. Why don't you move back to Asia ;-). Lots of things to see around here. Cheers.

Awesome! I really enjoyed it. You give me hope with my single controller. On your hand catch recovery do you do it by yourself or do get help. I fly a lot from the beach but do not land on the beach because of all the sand. I'm thinking of breaking out my camping stuff and using a CGear mat. Have you seen those. They sell them here in the states at REI and sand goes through but not up. I think the Aussie military developed them for chopper take offs in the sandy environment.

BlueSkies,
Bill

Awesome! I really enjoyed it. You give me hope with my single controller. On your hand catch recovery do you do it by yourself or do get help. I fly a lot from the beach but do not land on the beach because of all the sand. I'm thinking of breaking out my camping stuff and using a CGear mat. Have you seen those. They sell them here in the states at REI and sand goes through but not up. I think the Aussie military developed them for chopper take offs in the sandy environment.

BlueSkies,
Bill
I personally have always landed on sand and haven't faced any issues yet. For the hand catching, it is quite tricky especially if you're on a moving platform such as a boat. I do everything myself as I couldn't live with someone doing a Enrique Iglesias ;-)
I haven't seen the mats you refer to but I wouldn't see the point in using it.

Thanks for your feedback about the video, please do share with others if you wish. Cheers.

hi pgaucher,

is this possible to upload video somewhere with higher bitrate?

video is awesome, but compresion is to big.

regards!

I posted the 4K version above. Let me know if the quality is more in line with what you were expecting. Cheers.

It looks very impressive. I wondering how it must be looking in 60Mb/s bitrate :D
I'm thinking about buying Inspire and that movie helped me to make order for that bird :)

It looks very impressive. I wondering how it must be looking in 60Mb/s bitrate :D
I'm thinking about buying Inspire and that movie helped me to make order for that bird :)
Thanks for your note. I'm happy to have contributed to DJI's sales numbers. You will absolutely enjoy the Inspire. It is a precision flying machine. Cheers.

one thing stopping me to buying now Inspire, no Groundstation support... DJI - Your turn :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez