Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal mount & Mounting Plate wanted

Reaction score
My Inspire had a crash recently and the Gimbal mount and Mounting Plate has a tempory repair. Does anybody know where I can source one. Most places on the web have no stock.

Thanks for the reply

No its the mounting plate I'm after. It's about 4" long and is held in place by the grommets. Mine snapped in half after a crash and Ive repaired it with superglue, but I'm not sure how long that will last

Crap - Toemen.nl does not ship to the US ... I wanted to pick up a few things, and was given this message when trying to check out.

@Mossie, They've got a good assortment of parts there, if their website is to be believed.

Crap - Toemen.nl does not ship to the US ... I wanted to pick up a few things, and was given this message when trying to check out.

@Mossie, They've got a good assortment of parts there, if their website is to be believed.

Beware; a lot of items exposed they do not have in stock!! You always should make a phone call to them for checking this.

Beware; a lot of items exposed they do not have in stock!! You always should make a phone call to them for checking this.
Yes I know, I was told the parts would be in stock by the end of the week. Stupidly I ordered and now it looks like I'll be waiting for some time. The only good thing to come out of this crash of mine was that I made a temporary repair myself and at least I have a serviceable flying Inspire 1 at the moment. If I'd sent my Inspire back for repair it would have cost me a fortune and I'd be waiting weeks/months for it's return.

Actually that's very helpful , thanks. I'll be using that video when I repair mine. In the meantime I might see if I can buy from gpa400jim,

thanks

I'm sending in an order to DJI Today, Im in canada but shipping isnt too bad, what kinds of parts do you think are most likely to get broken apart from the gimbal plate?

Hmm good question, hard to say as each incident is unique. Do you have pictures?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters