Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal Shake

Reaction score
Anyone run into gimbal shake. It starts happening a ways into the flight and I have to land and reset the drone. (Running DroneDeploy with it)

Reactions: Smokeybear262
I was getting that with my I1 and XT camera. Sent it back to DJI and they claimed it was because of a firmware update on the XT that makes it incompatible with the I1. Still haven't gotten it sorted out yet.

I've had this exact problem with Mavic Pro and Drone Deploy. Was mapping a quarry for movie set and first battery was ok, but when it return to change battery DD did extremelly hard landing I though it broke the drone, never seen such hard landing. Anyway the drone was looking fine so I replaced the battery and took off for the second flight then the gimbal did exactly as in your video. Landed, restarted everything and the problem vanished. In my opinion this is Drone Deploy related. I didn't had other mapping jobs after as my main work is for TV and cinema but probably will never use this app again.

What is a good option to use in place of DD? I have a mapping mission in thermal that I need to do of a commercial building.
Hiya

I use DJI GSPro but that’s being withdrawn sadly

Thermal with an I1? What camera are you using out of interest??

Hiya

I use DJI GSPro but that’s being withdrawn sadly

Thermal with an I1? What camera are you using out of interest??
The Zenmuse XT. It was designed specifically for the I1 but can be used on the earlier Matrice models as well.

How are you able to use GSPro? Doesn't it have a limitation on the number of images you can take (no more than 99)? Don't understand why DJI couldn't update that limitation even though they are sunsetting the program.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar