Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal Shake

RYP

Reaction score
Hi everyboby, I found this video and it worries me, I going to buy tomorrow the Inspire and I´ve got my doubts, what you think about?¿Do you think this is just software?

Yes, i think its a problem...a big one. Due either to wrong or bad install of gimble dampeners of SW issues...be very careful. DJI is not very response to fixing these issues!

If you look at his other video, it looks to me that he may have tried to move the camera while in travel mode, which would bash the hell out of the camera. Not sure though.

Wow! If its for that it will be a big problem, we´ll need to be very very carefull with that.

This kind of thing is why I am waiting to buy. All the Early adopters can sort the bugs...

I think I´m going to wait little bit more to buy, its too much money in the air.

As stated in another thread the pilot flying that has Parkinson's disease, so what you see in the video is completely normal behaviour.

Guys, this unit has problems or the user does. I have never seen any video or taken any video with results like this.

The reason why the inspire was delayed over a month is because of the gimbal shake issue

-Sent from Tapatalk

Hello everyone, i am the pilot of the Inspire 1 in the video. i would like to assure everyone that i have neither dropped the Inspire 1, as suggested by some users and nor have i Parkinsons as suggested by user Catware, i think that was rather harsh and inconsiderate.

I really have no clear indication as to the cause of the shakes and the videos shown don't do justice to what i was experiencing, i wasn't happy about it and since i purchased the drone from another country after a crazy search all over Dubai, i managed to get the possible last piece available in Dubai. i was restless and eager to get it running. after multiple tries with DJI techs and immense research online i tried everything from resets to calibrations to unmounting, should i add that i had to upgrade firmware before my first flight. i deleted the file off the sd card, formatted it and put the file back on and reset everything again as new. After recalibrating the compass and gimbal, to my surprise the gimbal came to a stop, i couldn't wait to get the bird up in the air again. I flew it later to see a huge difference in stability and quality. However i still experienced some shakes here and there but most of the time it was stable with decent videos and pictures. i am in talks with DJI techs and they are helping me stabilise the gimbal further. i will post updates as soon as i have resolved this matter.

regards,

Nadeem

Hello everyone, i am the pilot of the Inspire 1 in the video. i would like to assure everyone that i have neither dropped the Inspire 1, as suggested by some users and nor have i Parkinsons as suggested by user Catware, i think that was rather harsh and inconsiderate.

I really have no clear indication as to the cause of the shakes and the videos shown don't do justice to what i was experiencing, i wasn't happy about it and since i purchased the drone from another country after a crazy search all over Dubai, i managed to get the possible last piece available in Dubai. i was restless and eager to get it running. after multiple tries with DJI techs and immense research online i tried everything from resets to calibrations to unmounting, should i add that i had to upgrade firmware before my first flight. i deleted the file off the sd card, formatted it and put the file back on and reset everything again as new. After recalibrating the compass and gimbal, to my surprise the gimbal came to a stop, i couldn't wait to get the bird up in the air again. I flew it later to see a huge difference in stability and quality. However i still experienced some shakes here and there but most of the time it was stable with decent videos and pictures. i am in talks with DJI techs and they are helping me stabilise the gimbal further. i will post updates as soon as i have resolved this matter.

regards,

Nadeem

Shukran, Nadeem, for keeping us updated. It sounds as if you are on the road to getting your Inspire fit to fly with DJI's help. Everyone on these forums gets a bit edgy when they start hearing about problems, without knowing what caused them. So every update helps calm the nerves a little bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth