Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Golf Course Hole Ball tracking demo

I'm in no way a golfer, but this seems like a great asset to those that are. Always happy to see people applying their piloting skills in applications other than following a skier/snowboarder/skateboarder. Variety can be a good thing!

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
I havent been golfing for about 10 years, but might be looking to dust off my bag and hit the links this summer.

Would most public courses allow me to bring my Inspire and do these kinds of aerial surveys for every hole? It would give me a distinct advantage when playing at a new course and therefore I don't know the layout and topography of every hole.

Awesome stuff. IF you where to charge for this, what would it be? Flight only vs. Post production graphics.

Figure out the market in your area, see what holds. Flight only has no value for this application IMO, and post-production graphics can make or break the video. If you don't know how to put the full package together, might be better to stay out of the segment.

Figure out the market in your area, see what holds. Flight only has no value for this application IMO, and post-production graphics can make or break the video. If you don't know how to put the full package together, might be better to stay out of the segment.
Yea I'm figuring as much. Already looking at post production products. Even looking at clients that already have pr/media departments. One thing that's workjng for me is I have a flare for production. Don't know where it came from, but got it.

This type of Golf Course is clearly very helpful for learners and nowise. Being a new player, I would really like to test this place with some of my friends.

Golfing is a complex and challenging sport that leaves one with infinite possibilities for mistakes. On the flip side, this also means infinite possibilities to play better. The term “mistake” is almost as pompous sounding as amateur and novice, but the fact remains that a lot of less seasoned golfers make a lot of easily fixable mistakes.

I have learned a lot of tips from this very insightful article: 5 Easily Fixable Golf Mistakes - Grumpy Gopher

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope