Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Good Morning! From Portland Oregon

Reaction score
Website
vcnwllc.com
Hi all, Just wanted to introduce ourselves. My wife and I are new aspiring sUAS pilots and have developed a commercial business in our area. VCNWLLC.com. I have been into photography for over 20 years and started flying last year. We both have our part 107. We do aerial footage and traditional commercial photography. Our current equipment is the Inspire 2 and Nikon DSLR. We can be found on the Oregon state procurement site, ORPIN as well as federally under SAM.

Regards,

Mark and Jessica Trost

Hi all, Just wanted to introduce ourselves. My wife and I are new aspiring sUAS pilots and have developed a commercial business in our area. VCNWLLC.com. I have been into photography for over 20 years and started flying last year. We both have our part 107. We do aerial footage and traditional commercial photography. Our current equipment is the Inspire 2 and Nikon DSLR. We can be found on the Oregon state procurement site, ORPIN as well as federally under SAM.

Regards,

Mark and Jessica Trost
Welcome! I look forward to learning more...

Welcome Mark and Jessica, you have a nice web page. Have you been able to integrate your flying with crime and crash scene investigation yet? That should be easier for you with the amount of experience you have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan