Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Goprofessional Cases

The landing mode case is worth every penny in my opinion. It does does come with an egg crate foam piece in place to steady and brace the camera when stowed. Plus the x5s camera case makes a great carrying case for extra lenses too!
Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots
That seems to be the best protection for the gimbal that I have seen so far. Does that actually cradle the camera or does it just support it from the bottom? Either way, I am glad that someone is paying attention to the danger. That is a sweet case by the way. I have a few questions about it if you don't mind:
  • Is it a Pelican?
  • Who is selling it?
  • Are your batteries double stacked? It appears that there would be enough room to double stack them.
  • Is it a roller with folding handle?
Thanks!

ae57304bde6bc595b879761b8455d985.jpg
54a0746b23b0f4fb561a090a79a6d597.jpg
The landing mode case is worth every penny in my opinion. It does does come with an egg crate foam piece in place to steady and brace the camera when stowed. Plus the x5s camera case makes a great carrying case for extra lenses too!

How much does it weigh when it's fully loaded?

That seems to be the best protection for the gimbal that I have seen so far. Does that actually cradle the camera or does it just support it from the bottom? Either way, I am glad that someone is paying attention to the danger. That is a sweet case by the way. I have a few questions about it if you don't mind:
  • Is it a Pelican?
  • Who is selling it?
  • Are your batteries double stacked? It appears that there would be enough room to double stack them.
  • Is it a roller with folding handle?
Thanks!

The case is made by GoprofessionaI and I purchased it through my local dealer here in Atlanta GA. You can go on the manufacturer's website or countless of other hobby/drone dealers around the US and probably order it through them as well. It's not a pelican but better. These guys cater to DJI products and make solid cases. The camera is cradled from the bottom but the entire assembly is held in place and is provided enough shock resistance while transporting it around thus taking the strain off all connection points on the X5S. I've had my Inspire 1 in a Goprofessional case ever since I bought it about 2 years ago and it still flies and looks like it's brand new. Batteries cannot double stack. Although it does have slots for a set to be placed under the camera case and you can also stow the I2 with batteries installed bringing the total amount of storable batteries up to 12. Also there is 3 spots for the charging hubs. 1 under each controller and 1 under the rear end of the i2. The case does have rollers and a telescoping handle that is very sturdy and rises to comfortable towing height. All in all I cannot stress enough what a great case this is!
12db1c7c3e5ed20f38da4e033f32c591.jpg
25bd003aad0293781b5964751f9c5898.jpg
9598ca3f36517bd3cb66ed22ca645c0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Reactions: ReesAerials
The case is made by GoprofessionaI and I purchased it through my local dealer here in Atlanta GA. You can go on the manufacturer's website or countless of other hobby/drone dealers around the US and probably order it through them as well. It's not a pelican but better. These guys cater to DJI products and make solid cases. The camera is cradled from the bottom but the entire assembly is held in place and is provided enough shock resistance while transporting it around thus taking the strain off all connection points on the X5S. I've had my Inspire 1 in a Goprofessional case ever since I bought it about 2 years ago and it still flies and looks like it's brand new. Batteries cannot double stack. Although it does have slots for a set to be placed under the camera case and you can also stow the I2 with batteries installed bringing the total amount of storable batteries up to 12. Also there is 3 spots for the charging hubs. 1 under each controller and 1 under the rear end of the i2. The case does have rollers and a telescoping handle that is very sturdy and rises to comfortable towing height. All in all I cannot stress enough what a great case this is!
12db1c7c3e5ed20f38da4e033f32c591.jpg
25bd003aad0293781b5964751f9c5898.jpg
9598ca3f36517bd3cb66ed22ca645c0f.jpg

Very cool. Thanks. I feel the same about mine. You have more battery storage than I do, but I can't put any of them on a plane so I am going to get a carry on for batteries anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techmunussolutions