Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

GoProfessional DJI Inspire Landing Mode Cases (Compact and Standard)

jb.

Reaction score
I'm getting rid of a couple of spare Inspire 1 cases. Here is what I have:

Go Professional Inspire 1 Landing Mode Case - SOLD
This is the original full-size case that's designed to hold the Inspire 1 v1.0 and X3 camera. The foam has been modified to fit an Inspire 1 v2.0 and it's bigger anti-vibration board. This case holds a TON of stuff.

Foam is in great condition. Case is scuffed (it's a case) and has some labels stuck to it that could probably be removed with a little bit of elbow grease and some GooGone. Wheels roll fantastic and the handle extends and retracts perfectly.

The price of $250 includes ground shipping in the continental US via FedEx Ground. It will ship bare (just like it came to me). If you want it boxed for shipping, the cost of the box and additional shipping are on you.

GoProfessional Inspire 1 X5 Landing Mode COMPACT Case - $250 shipped
This is the compact version of the Inspire 1 X5 lending mode case. It's basically square in profile. This was my main case so it shows some wear on the outside (it's a case) but the interior foam is in great condition and has not been modified except for poking a hole for the Inspire device mount screwdriver to stick into. Fits an Inspire 1 v2.0 right out of the box and the X5 in it's carry case.

Wheels roll great and the handle operates perfectly. Latches all latch perfectly as well.

The price of $250 includes ground shipping in the Continental US via FedEx Ground. It will ship bare. If you want it boxed for shipping the cost of the box and additional shipping are on you.

IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

IMG_0131.JPG

Last edited:
The full-size, older case is sold. Compact is still available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG