Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

GPC Pelican LANDING MODE Case for DJI Inspire 2 Drone - FOR SALE

Reaction score
Website
www.skyluxmedia.com
Howdy! Selling a GPC Landing Mode Pelican Case for the Inspire 2. This was only used a couple times for airline travel. It's in great shape and these have a lifetime warranty. I am asking $350 USD plus shipping depending on where you are. I originally purchased it for $700 new. I also have another one available that is a little more worn cosmetically, but in excellent working condition. These are awesome for anyone who has to travel around with their Inspire 2. Local pickup available in Milwaukee, WI. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0520.JPG
    IMG_0520.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0519.JPG
    IMG_0519.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 34
  • 711JBDBHKKL._AC_SL1160_.jpg
    711JBDBHKKL._AC_SL1160_.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 61EEZeN+6oL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    61EEZeN+6oL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 51rSADMrtrL._AC_SL1100_.jpg
    51rSADMrtrL._AC_SL1100_.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 35
Howdy! Selling a GPC Landing Mode Pelican Case for the Inspire 2. This was only used a couple times for airline travel. It's in great shape and these have a lifetime warranty. I am asking $350 USD plus shipping depending on where you are. I originally purchased it for $700 new. I also have another one available that is a little more worn cosmetically, but in excellent working condition. These are awesome for anyone who has to travel around with their Inspire 2. Local pickup available in Milwaukee, WI. Thanks!
Sent an email re the above case.

Interested… possibly in both cases.
In looking at photos, compared to OEM foam case… is there a hidden well or anywhere to hold the 4 Pak lens set for the X7? Is one Radio cutout for the Cendence RC? That’s one thing the OEM case provides: 2 Lens Box locations.

Reactions: Skylux Media
Interested… possibly in both cases.
In looking at photos, compared to OEM foam case… is there a hidden well or anywhere to hold the 4 Pak lens set for the X7? Is one Radio cutout for the Cendence RC? That’s one thing the OEM case provides: 2 Lens Box locations.

It's the square hold at the top of the case. If you look at the 4th picture you can see the 4 lenses.

The case offered looks slightly different though.

It's the square hold at the top of the case. If you look at the 4th picture you can see the 4 lenses.

The case offered looks slightly different though.
Thanks for the assistance Keith, appreciated.
The case in link does have a lens storage.
This case doesn’t have the 4 lens holes under the camera case. Plus, not keen on removing lenses from their case… prefer keeping them in separate case too.

I was pondering if this case had a lift off section or a double stack section.

I’ve seen some cases where a 2nd camera case hole for the lenses is present.

I only have the X5S. Is the 4 lens box the same size as the camera box? Could you put that in the square and leave the X7 attached to the bird?

I only have the X5S. Is the 4 lens box the same size as the camera box? Could you put that in the square and leave the X7 attached to the bird?
Yes, 4 pak lens box is same size as camera boxes. That’s a consideration, but I’d be hesitant to leave X7 mounted. It’s a hefty payload.

The 4 lenses below would be better.

Yes, 4 pak lens box is same size as camera boxes. That’s a consideration, but I’d be hesitant to leave X7 mounted. It’s a hefty payload.

It's late here, I'll pull my case out tomorrow and see if the bottom 4 round whole part comes up A lot of the foam is prescored for differnt things, like the Cendence vs the regualr controller.

Hi Doug! To answer your question, this particular case only has room for one box; either the X7, X5s, or X7 lens kit. There are 3 round holes below for the circular battery chargers, but I e put the X7 lenses in their before. I actually keep my lenses in a separate carryon case along with batteries when I’m flying (they can’t be checked in the US). As for the remote, these cases have 2 slots for the original Inspire remotes, however many owners have successfully cut the foam to adjust for the cendence specs. It’s an easy adjustment. Lastly, I have also heard that you can order new foam for this case and use either your own design, or just buy the foam you like from GPC. I have attached an image of the interior of my cases for clarity. Let me know if you have more questions-

Attachments

• 8ED66411-F3AF-4EC2-92F8-9140CFD0F9ED.jpeg
    8ED66411-F3AF-4EC2-92F8-9140CFD0F9ED.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi ya, how much to ship to the UK? Cheers Emilie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips