Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Great Mentor

Reaction score
As an intermediate I1 pilot, I joined the site and solicited support on improving my utilization. I highly recommend Turbodronepilot, who unselfishly committed his time and knowledge to inspire (no pun intended) me to further enjoy this wonderful activity - safely. For those in a similar situation, please contact Turbo for practical and useful information.

Reaction score
In addition to my earlier comment, my hats off to all those who provide valuable information to us.
I very glad to be a part of this community.

Reactions: flyersgirl
Reaction score
Well said! I actually think DJI should hire him to provide support on the forums, further promote the hobby and to give a more realistic approach to the DJI products from an actual user's perspective. Nice work Turbo!!

Reaction score
Website
www.hoveranalytics.com
TurboDrone_zpsriiyqyrb.jpg

Reactions: Ferdi
Reaction score
The comments I have made were objective, honest, forthright and worth being read by others finding themselves in a similar situation. I find nothing dishonest in sharing the truth about a member, the same being void of reflection of one's personality. Turbo was responsive, friendly and knowledgable and rendered a sense of committed effort to be of assistance. I believe the ego belongs in study of Psychology 101 and not relevant by subjective interpretations. A supportive hand is simply that - support.

Reactions: flyersgirl
Reaction score
Website
www.skylab-imaging.com
The comments I have made were objective, honest, forthright and worth being read by others finding themselves in a similar situation. I find nothing dishonest in sharing the truth about a member, the same being void of reflection of one's personality. Turbo was responsive, friendly and knowledgable and rendered a sense of committed effort to be of assistance. I believe the ego belongs in study of Psychology 101 and not relevant by subjective interpretations. A supportive hand is simply that - support.

I was just playin around...

Reactions: Outta Control

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
santhosh