Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Greetings from Pensacola

I'm anxious to get over to your neck of the woods in a few weeks- I've always wanted to shoot the Pensacola Beach water tower... even though it's been done dozens of times...

We’re going to be in Pensacola this weekend, but after checking AirMap, it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to fly on the beach, as it’s showing up as a National Park... I don’t want to put my Part 107 at risk.

We’re going to be in Pensacola this weekend, but after checking AirMap, it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to fly on the beach, as it’s showing up as a National Park... I don’t want to put my Part 107 at risk.

AirMap Data is wrong. I wrote them last year showing the error in the map. No response. There is actually 8 mile space between national seashore on west end and east end of the beach. Hope that helps.

QuadZmoto

I checked with Skyward.io also, and their maps show the same NFZ for the same areas on Pensacola Beach... we’re going back again next week and I wanted to bring a few toys to get some B-roll footage... but again, I’m a little nervous... I checked the Blue Angels schedule, and it doesn’t look like they’re flying while we’re going to be there... and I saw more aerial footage from a local near where we are staying, so I’m a little apprehensive about flying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop