Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Greetings from Philadelphia

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been a member of the Phantom forum for a while and then joined Mavic, Spark, and Commercial Pilots. All are wonderful. Yesterday I purchased an Inspire 2, so now i am joining everyone here. I am in Philadelphia and have been flying drones for just about a year. I am fascinated with flight and that has brought me to drones. I have in the past flown R/C fixed wing aircraft. I am also a licensed private pilot (having flown single engine, gliders, and even ultralights) and have my Part 107 UAS license.

I love the DJI drones and have become somewhat of a collector. I just sold a Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 Professional, and a Phantom 4 last month in a bit of house cleaning. My main craft is now a Phantom 4 Pro (with a regular Pro controller and a Pro+ controller). I also just picked up a Spark and it is a fun little craft. The Inspire 2 just joined the fleet and I look forward to using its capabilities.

Anyway, I wanted to say hello and hopefully I can contribute to the forums as time allows. I do a lot of research and get very involved in my hobbies, as well as my business. I'll try to post some pictures in the photo forum as well.

Feel free to say hello.

THANKS !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44