Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Greetings from SoCal!!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I’ve been flying my Phantom 4 Pro [Obsidian] for a while now and have just upgraded to the Inspire 2 so that I can do more serious commercial drone work. Looking forward to learning whatever I can from the community. Enjoy and fly safe, y’all!

Hi everyone! I’ve been flying my Phantom 4 Pro [Obsidian] for a while now and have just upgraded to the Inspire 2 so that I can do more serious commercial drone work. Looking forward to learning whatever I can from the community. Enjoy and fly safe, y’all!

Welcome @SToRmR1DeR! Your P4P and I2 make perfect running mates should you decide to keep the P4P. Having a qualified backup is always a plus.

There are many members here with specific knowledge that can answer almost any question. Enjoy your reading here, if we can help with technical or sales info please let us know.

Welcome. There are some extremely talented pilots who frequent this forum. You'll be in good hands. Stay positive and professional and you'll find this a great place to collaborate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44