Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ground Station Pro on I2

Reaction score
Has any one used GSP yet? I tried it the other day and was not very impressed with a few missing items. The program worked as described mostly but there is some key things missing or that my inexperience with it produced :)

How do you set your RTH point in GSP? Do I have to launch GO 4.0 set it then return to GSP? Are they supposed to be run in tandem?

The X5S does not have a preset for the stock lens, They have multiple others but not this one. Did I miss it?

The POI 3D flight plan is not yet available. Anyone know when that is coming out?

How do you take control while flying a mission? Other than pausing the mission there was no other options for taking control that I saw. I flipped modes to take over but I would have thought they would have made this much easier to determine while in GSP. I will never forget how now with this experience and it was seconds but it was a brief moment of panic. (There was a full scale that came into my view, he was not even close, more my own risk aversion of better safe than sorry)

Has any one used GSP yet? I tried it the other day and was not very impressed with a few missing items. The program worked as described mostly but there is some key things missing or that my inexperience with it produced :)

How do you set your RTH point in GSP? Do I have to launch GO 4.0 set it then return to GSP? Are they supposed to be run in tandem?

The X5S does not have a preset for the stock lens, They have multiple others but not this one. Did I miss it?

The POI 3D flight plan is not yet available. Anyone know when that is coming out?

How do you take control while flying a mission? Other than pausing the mission there was no other options for taking control that I saw. I flipped modes to take over but I would have thought they would have made this much easier to determine while in GSP. I will never forget how now with this experience and it was seconds but it was a brief moment of panic. (There was a full scale that came into my view, he was not even close, more my own risk aversion of better safe than sorry)
There is a thread already on this which may help....

First Impressions (not a review) > DJI GROUND STATION PRO app

Thank You Editor! I read through and it seems very similar issues. Although it went dead almost a month ago, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I am still wondering if any I2 users have started using it and there thoughts.

It does validate many of the concerns above and shocks me that no changes have been made.

Guys i have made 10 flights with I2 and GS Pro and i think is a fantastick app. We did sucesfully 3d mapping for a world herritage ancient side here in Cyprus. To set the camera (X5S) first open the GO4 app and set focus and various parameters, then close GO4 app and open GS Pro to flight the mission. I tried keeping both apps open in Ipad mini,but both crashed during flight.

Reactions: Viper Pilot
How did you set the lens parameters in GSP? Does it take them after configuring in GO4? I cannot set the 12 mm lens properties. Glad it's working it has potential for the mapping.

You have to set the camera shooting parameters in GO4 first and close the app then open GS pro, and the settings are kept. For the camera and lense setting go to create a new mission / Camera model / Zenmuse X5S / Type the focal lenth of you lense and hit Add Camera.

Any updates on GS Pro? I was wanting to try multipass hyperlapse where you fly the same flightpath at different times of day and cross fade them to show the passage of time. Do the Go App and GS Pro work at the same time? At the end of a flight can I use the Go App to return home and Land.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy