Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Happy Holidays from Florida Drone Supply

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.floridadronesupply.com
As we all settle in towards the end of the year and celebrate the holiday we believe in, Florida Drone Supply would like to take a moment and thank everyone on the forum for a fantastic year.

While this year was both blessed and challenging with the new products we waited for (and hopefully received) the strong support of all the members and other vendors on this forum - always willing to help one another - is a true sign of how this industry continues to advance itself and work together.

We wish you all a safe, happy and healthy holiday season - and look forward to what the next year will bring us.

Happy Holidays to all friends here!

Michael,

Thank you for exemplary personalized customer service and communication.

In an evolving technological era that often seems frustrating and full of challenges with each new advance, your dedication to this community has given us the information, insights and peace of mind that’s enabled us to move forward.

Wishing your and your family a healthy happy holiday season.

Barry

As we all settle in towards the end of the year and celebrate the holiday we believe in, Florida Drone Supply would like to take a moment and thank everyone on the forum for a fantastic year.

While this year was both blessed and challenging with the new products we waited for (and hopefully received) the strong support of all the members and other vendors on this forum - always willing to help one another - is a true sign of how this industry continues to advance itself and work together.

We wish you all a safe, happy and healthy holiday season - and look forward to what the next year will bring us.

Happy Holidays to all friends here!
I want to say thanks for the folding propellers I bought from you. They work exactly how I expected. Only thing is that they vibrate violently when I am starting up my Inspire 2. After I lift off the vibration stops so should I be concerned about that? Other than that it’s a great way to be able to get up in the air quickly and that’s what I wanted. Hope your holidays went well and I’ll be staying in touch with your website for new products.
Phil DeVore

Thanks Phil!

We have noticed that some of them arrive from the factory with the propeller a little too tight (meaning difficult to unfold and straighten). They should not be too loose either - but should open very easily so they can spin into their fully extended position without causing too much vibration while they extend. Consider taking a hex wrench and slightly loosening the bolt so the propeller unfolds easily and smoothly.

If we can help with anything else please let us know...

Michael,

Thank you for exemplary personalized customer service and communication.

In an evolving technological era that often seems frustrating and full of challenges with each new advance, your dedication to this community has given us the information, insights and peace of mind that’s enabled us to move forward.

Wishing your and your family a healthy happy holiday season.

Barry
Thank you Barry...

Now that the holidays have passed, I am not worried about spoiling any surprises for you! Happy New Year.

Reactions: SanCap
Thanks Phil!

We have noticed that some of them arrive from the factory with the propeller a little too tight (meaning difficult to unfold and straighten). They should not be too loose either - but should open very easily so they can spin into their fully extended position without causing too much vibration while they extend. Consider taking a hex wrench and slightly loosening the bolt so the propeller unfolds easily and smoothly.

They open easily and without any problems so that’s not the issue at all. It’s when I first start the motors they seem to vibrate the Inspire 2 excessively until I lift the aircraft off the ground but once I do the vibration stops. Because of that I definitely don’t stay on the ground very long. That is the question I am asking about. Is that what you have noticed with your aircraft? Do you test them on your own drones at all? I’m curious if you have done that just to see if it happens to you as well.
Do you have a catalog for distribution or is all your information online at your website? I’m old school and like to have a paper copy of anything that I’m looking to purchase so if you do please send me one. Also do you have a newsletter that you publish? If so please sign me up for it at [email protected]
Thanks again

Also are they balanced from the factory? If not that might be why they vibrate like they do. Is there a way to balance them after being mounted on the aircraft?

Thanks Phil!

Please respond to my latest questions

Also are they balanced from the factory? If not that might be why they vibrate like they do. Is there a way to balance them after being mounted on the aircraft?

They are balanced at the factory. We have extensively tested these props on our own Inspire 2's. We do not put each individual set on an Inspire 2 and test fly. The only time we see them vibrate on the ground is when we do not open the props outward to their straightest position before starting the motors. Meaning the blades are straight out from the hubs.

After landing we have noticed that they tend to fold in on themselves and we open them out to their straightest position before starting another flight. After doing that we see no problems and can idle on the ground without issue.

I hope I have helped you with your questions.

Reactions: SanCap
Ok that makes sense that I should fold them out straight before I start the motors and from now on I will do it because I haven’t done that. I have just taken off while they were still in the folded position. So thanks for the additional information.
Phil DeVore

information.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam