Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Has anyone done a side by side comp of the P3 and P4 camera?!?

Reaction score
Just curious. I sold my Inspire X5 pro just recently and took a P3a on trade. I still want a drone to play aroundh with, but am curious if the P4 optics warrant a small upgrade?!? It might be TOUGH to see with only 12mp on tap, but has anyone done a side by side comparison?!?

Or have a link to one?! Google hasnt helped me out on this!!!!

Just curious. I sold my Inspire X5 pro just recently and took a P3a on trade. I still want a drone to play aroundh with, but am curious if the P4 optics warrant a small upgrade?!? It might be TOUGH to see with only 12mp on tap, but has anyone done a side by side comparison?!?

Or have a link to one?! Google hasnt helped me out on this!!!!

Yessir - there's one at DroneVibes - HERE

Reactions: JeffW35
just curious - why did you sell your x5 pro? i'm thinking of going the other way - just sold my inspire x3, and have a p3p, but frustrated with still image quality. cheers

A variety of reasons..... Money not being one of them. Image quality is great on the X5. It's easy to fly and it's just an awesome device. But when you are like me, and post your pictures all over social media, you have to be VERY careful about where you fly. I was getting some scrutiny from some of my posts around my city. I decided what good is a 5000$ toy when I can only show photos from out in the boonies. I also sell prints off my web site. That essentially makes me "professional" which makes it 2x as risky in the eyes of the laws and such.

It was all the red tape man, nothing more. I hate our over litigious society....

I will return when they have a more cost effective way of getting my D810 up in the air. I wont go too high, but to have another option for cropping shots..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool