Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hasabat 6000mah battery for Inspire 1

I'd like to know, too...
Looks like the computer feed is there, but you would have to open the battery up to put in the temp. sensor? , then reset the battery? I have 2 useless batteries, but the heads are ok to use again. Can’t find anyone who has tried it.

I bought 1 about 2 months ago, you do have to have a working top cap from a old battery, takes about 15 min or so to take what you get in the mail and put it into your old battery case. worked ok so far

I bought 1 about 2 months ago, you do have to have a working top cap from a old battery, takes about 15 min or so to take what you get in the mail and put it into your old battery case. worked ok so far
What did you do with the temp sensor?

Thank you for bringing this product to this forum! I’ve previously read about people swapping lithium but it’s nice that this is designed to fit the inspire 1. Is there any programming needed to reset the computer of the cap so that it doesn’t think it’s still attached to the old cell and display low battery after 8 minutes like mine do right now? or does that happen organically because of the voltage current sensor reading good values from the fresh lithium?

Reactions: Mixchief
Gotta ask, anyone in the USA purchase one of these? Were you hit with customs charge?

Gotta ask, anyone in the USA purchase one of these? Were you hit with customs charge?
I purchased 2 TB48s and 2 TB 47 packs and have swapped 3 so far and am in the process is recalibrating the top boards by fully discharging and recharging. It’s going stellar I’m seeing each battery restored to its original capacity after 2 3 cycles. I’ve found that the best process is soldering a balance lead to each cell of the new lithium pack and fully discharging it before swapping the top computer onto It. Details in this forum

Battery TB48 - Unbalanced Cells or Electronic Failure )

this way the computer accepts the new lithium every time with no issue. Before I was trying swapping the new packs with each cell at 3.8V and I was having issues with the computer rejecting it. Overall if you are confident in your soldering skills these are an amazing option.
I will say I was a dingus and shorted the connection between a few cells my first go around and had to do some monkey business soldering cells straight to the top board, but as long as you don’t do that the process is
1. Solder balance lead (you gotta make one out of a JST connector and spare wire) to each cell of the new lithium

2.solder positive and negative connection for a standard Lipo charger to the positive and negative wire of the new pack to connect to your standard Lipo charger

3. Plug into your standard Lipo charger and fully discharge each cell to 3.2V

4. unplug and un solder the balance connectors and charging connector

5. Open top of old battery and unplug BMS circuit then plug into new cell

6. Put back together and charge with OEM Inspire battery charger

7. Fully discharge and recharge 2-3 times (keep an eye on cell voltages not battery percentage running each cell to 3.2 while still in flight then land Immediately once 3.2 is reached)

8. Enjoy new batteries

Attachments

• 44098C94-80A5-4E04-9880-92F7D150D3C6.png
    44098C94-80A5-4E04-9880-92F7D150D3C6.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 0992B584-7094-4867-BA26-BA3CA676DBA7.png
    0992B584-7094-4867-BA26-BA3CA676DBA7.png
    327.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 5972341E-9ED5-4A25-B346-91EAF6819419.png
    5972341E-9ED5-4A25-B346-91EAF6819419.png
    789.2 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: niki
Just so you guys know, the 6000mAh is actually closer to 4200-4300mAh in operation. Basically the "big one" is more like a TB47 DJI OEM than a TB48.

ie, you cannot trust their ratings. They lie. Big surprise. NOT!

Just so you guys know, the 6000mAh is actually closer to 4200-4300mAh in operation. Basically the "big one" is more like a TB47 DJI OEM than a TB48.

ie, you cannot trust their ratings. They lie. Big surprise. NOT!
How did you come to this conclusion? Having purchased 3 TB”48”s and 2 TB47s from the source I can confirm the flight time between the two does not feel much different in real world conditions at all, I get maybe 20-22 minutes with an X5 payload.

That is because I was originally in contact with the supplying company in China and they failed to provide proper capacity packs.

They also are not balanced and impedence matched individual cells in each pack. That was why I cut ties and abandoned using them as a supplier. The capacities and quality is far from DJI OEM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop