Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hasabat 6000mah battery for Inspire 1

That is because I was originally in contact with the supplying company in China and they failed to provide proper capacity packs.

They also are not balanced and impedence matched individual cells in each pack. That was why I cut ties and abandoned using them as a supplier. The capacities and quality is far from DJI OEM.
I can confirm that most of the 5 packs I purchased arrived not balanced, however it was not to much trouble once I figured out the problem to solder connections to each cell and balance using a traditional RC lipo charger. What is impedance matching? And do you have any leads on other suppliers?

Actually, "other suppliers" is the real problem.

Long story short is the fact that in China if a company is "state sponsered" it has all the protections of the Chinese government, which includes product protections kinda like patent protections here, but in a way that no-one will ever attempt to create an infringing product.

DJI is one of those state sponsored companies. Thus the batteries used in thier packs are designed and used by them exclusively. No one else can produce a lithium cell that matches what DJI uses inside their batteries if those batteries are labeled DJI-Exclusive. Inspire packs are labeled as such.

Thus no one else in China will produce a cell that matches the specs of those used inside the DJI batteries labeled as such. That is just fact. All of the lithium cell manufacturers have listing of these things and know to stay far away from anything close. And if they are "close enough" as the cells in these aftermarket packs, then they don't meet the quality standards to be a threat to DJI and thier exclusivity status. Thus it is known that these are low-quality and of no threat.

Now I had contact and received product from 7 different lithium cell manufacturers and the only ones close are garbage. Sure they may work for a year, but I would not personally trust my Inspire in flight to them. Fact of the matter is that they cannot deliver quality or consistency.

Actually, "other suppliers" is the real problem.

Long story short is the fact that in China if a company is "state sponsered" it has all the protections of the Chinese government, which includes product protections kinda like patent protections here, but in a way that no-one will ever attempt to create an infringing product.

DJI is one of those state sponsored companies. Thus the batteries used in thier packs are designed and used by them exclusively. No one else can produce a lithium cell that matches what DJI uses inside their batteries if those batteries are labeled DJI-Exclusive. Inspire packs are labeled as such.

Thus no one else in China will produce a cell that matches the specs of those used inside the DJI batteries labeled as such. That is just fact. All of the lithium cell manufacturers have listing of these things and know to stay far away from anything close. And if they are "close enough" as the cells in these aftermarket packs, then they don't meet the quality standards to be a threat to DJI and thier exclusivity status. Thus it is known that these are low-quality and of no threat.

Now I had contact and received product from 7 different lithium cell manufacturers and the only ones close are garbage. Sure they may work for a year, but I would not personally trust my Inspire in flight to them. Fact of the matter is that they cannot deliver quality or consistency.
I see, any info you can link to that dives deeper into depth on quality differences between lithium cells from OEMS like DJI and their less than stellar counterparts? I like to know more about the chemical and manufacturing processes that separate the good cells from the bad cells.

DJI does not produce batteries themselves. They have a well known supplier that produces a lot of high quality cells used in premium products (tablets, laptops, cellphones,etc).

As far as inside industry information, good luck. Basically everything I have learned is due to spending thousands and thousands of dollars trying to establish business relationships and procure product. It is hard earned and tedious with very large expenses to gain this information. I am certain that others that have gone the same path I have will have very similar information. I am also certain they would not care to share such insider information for free without recovering some of the losses they incurred to gain such information.

It would be great if I could get someone to cover some of my own losses, so if you want more information, PM me and we can work out some sort of fee, otherwise I already have said more than enough.

I bought 1 about 2 months ago, you do have to have a working top cap from a old battery, takes about 15 min or so to take what you get in the mail and put it into your old battery case. worked ok so far
did you do video of repair????

I’ve been contemplating getting one of these. Need to find some old batteries that people are selling first! Haha.

Did anyone used these batteries:
7565121 3.7V 8000mAh Li-po
The seller (eBay) is located in US, and asking $19 for two of them.
I checked the size, it's looks like 5 mm taller.

as soon as I changed the cells and activated the battery I noticed that the capacity instead of 6000 is 4600 ... Also the message cell broken from the old battery did not disappear ... Any idea?
IMG_20211203_181644.jpg

well i tried to tell people, any time you disconnected the cells and balance lead, the BMS will show PF and SS, PF is permanent fail and SS is a hardware issue, and of coarse i get crap for saying that, because they will say "i did it and it was fine" but working with EV2300 and TRB2300 for the past year, ive learned alot, so 1. battery has to be "reset," 2. you could try to look on board for RES and GND and take tiny wire or tweezers and touch the 2 dots and count to 5, and you might get away with a hard reset

it might work if you have a battery with NO ERRORS, but error wont go away just because you change cells, BUT why would you GUT a good battery

also FYI check every cell all 12 to make sure they are 3.9 minimum, remember its 12 cells to make 6S pack, all it takes is 1 cell off and BMS goes into "SS"

and on the MAH i would try to fly (once battery is in normal state) takes about 3 fly and charge the re-calibrate Most DJI batteries......hope that helps

Attachments

• 204328q3ymm5m93ic59l9x.jpg
    204328q3ymm5m93ic59l9x.jpg
    586.6 KB · Views: 16
well i tried to tell people, any time you disconnected the cells and balance lead, the BMS will show PF and SS, PF is permanent fail and SS is a hardware issue, and of coarse i get crap for saying that, because they will say "i did it and it was fine" but working with EV2300 and TRB2300 for the past year, ive learned alot, so 1. battery has to be "reset," 2. you could try to look on board for RES and GND and take tiny wire or tweezers and touch the 2 dots and count to 5, and you might get away with a hard reset

it might work if you have a battery with NO ERRORS, but error wont go away just because you change cells, BUT why would you GUT a good battery

also FYI check every cell all 12 to make sure they are 3.9 minimum, remember its 12 cells to make 6S pack, all it takes is 1 cell off and BMS goes into "SS"

and on the MAH i would try to fly (once battery is in normal state) takes about 3 fly and charge the re-calibrate Most DJI batteries......hope that helps
however, the battery works well and everything is normal, however the error does not go away ... The one who sells the batteries said you can throw normally without any issues 😅

Looks like the computer feed is there, but you would have to open the battery up to put in the temp. sensor? , then reset the battery? I have 2 useless batteries, but the heads are ok to use again. Can’t find anyone who has tried it.
have you still got your dead batteries by any chance ?

I'm looking for dead batteries tb47/48 to use for experimenting. If you have some, let me know how much you want for them.

I’ve got some. And I have just the tops of batteries who cells swoll. Pay shipping and you can have ‘em.

Let me know what state you'd be shipping from & ship cost and how many you have of 'not working', 'tops-only, 'swollen' etc...

I agree with some of the ones who advised against using them.
I tried one of TB48 types and it reported in at 3973 mAH.
Using same discharge resistive load on a DJI TB48 and the HSABAT confirmed that the HSABAT discharges significantly faster.
I'll not buy any from this supplier.

I already have 4 of them, I’m pretty happy as they give me flying time like a new tb48. First two I have from about a year and the last two I bought in February.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44