Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hasselblad control box on m600 and ronin MX

Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of a Hasselblad control box for the M600? I am looking at flying a h5d and watched a video and the guy connected a controller for the camera on the back of the ronin. I have searched all over the net but cannot find anything on it. Thanks

Has anyone ever heard of a Hasselblad control box for the M600? I am looking at flying a h5d and watched a video and the guy connected a controller for the camera on the back of the ronin. I have searched all over the net but cannot find anything on it. Thanks
Haven't seen anything on the Hasselblad, RoninMX & M600Pro...
A few quick checks, the Intell-G system covers many brands & models but looking on their sight they don't list a Hasselblad. The AirPixel AirCmd doesn't list a Hasselblad either.

A quick look on the Hasselblad site has a page specifically for the M600Pro and the A6D camera.

They have a promo video using the M600Pro...

I'd suggest contacting Hasselblad directly, might provide something that supports their other models too.

If I was to guess... it's not a specific setup for Hasselblad, but using the DJI RoninMX shutter release option & the RoninMX Focus optional components. I think they were independent of the camera. The RoninMX also has the extensions for the larger cameras.

Thank you. I think that you are right. I have sent a email to hass it have not heard beck yet

Hard to tell from video... but looks like they rigged up the DJI Focus System & Rings, and the Shutter release system.
I did find a new (resale) on eBay for a nice discount from retail.

The Shutter Release is a bit harder to find... it used to be popular... some of the RoninMX used sets may have one too.
DJI still lists it...
It'll start / stop of video or cycle the shutter for stills.

You are right on the start /stop. All I am trying to do is the shutter release. I can set the focus and exposure on the ground. What I cannot find is a wire that goes from the DJI start/stop to the H4D to trip the shutter.

You are right on the start /stop. All I am trying to do is the shutter release. I can set the focus and exposure on the ground. What I cannot find is a wire that goes from the DJI start/stop to the H4D to trip the shutter.
Pondering possible solutions... I'd still contact Intelli-G, they use a or can use a 3rd party sBus to WPM triggering that connects to the DJI Exp Module. The Exp Module can control multiple inputs... and if there is a standard wpm circuit / board / servo that can trigger the Shutter or other controls, you could use the Exp Module and the Intelli-G could simply be a interface between sbus on DJI and standard WPM trigger circuits.

Might let you be able to use easily accessible remote controls and control them through the DJI RC's Exp Module. The Video out is not a problem... either hard HDMI cable or SRW-60G wireless HDMI from camera to RononMX.

Last edited:
just for interest... you might want to skim a similar thread... but with Sony and a few remote optiions.
Check out post #49... that is the sBus to PWM convertor I mentioned above.

Reactions: SanCap
dougcjohn, This thread is a bit old, but just fyi, I had a dialog with the Hasselblad aerial Tech in CO and there is a box to control the H-series Hasselblad but it only works with the newer USB-C cable input bodies. I shoot a H5D-50cWiFi and it's Firewire and won't work. I wanted to fly the H5D on my M600 but ended up doing Sony instead.

Reactions: dougcjohn
dougcjohn, This thread is a bit old, but just fyi, I had a dialog with the Hasselblad aerial Tech in CO and there is a box to control the H-series Hasselblad but it only works with the newer USB-C cable input bodies. I shoot a H5D-50cWiFi and it's Firewire and won't work. I wanted to fly the H5D on my M600 but ended up doing Sony instead.
May be old thread, but that's informative.
Is that a recent piece of development, the USB-C would make it pretty recent.

If you can share any link on the hardware, would be interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry