Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Healthydrones battery voltage deviation

Reaction score
Website
irishsights.com
Just recently been using healthydrones.com mainly for interagating automated flight plan logs.

I need a little advice here. I have one battery (88% life/50 flights) that is showing some deviation on cell 1... see below. I don't use it for flight now, but was wondering how serious this deviation actually is. Unless I had HD I would not have noticed much from the GO app apart from slight dip on cell 1 under demand, but not that much more than the others.
4239e29e73404be40c751e52c278e3f2.jpg

Just recently been using healthydrones.com mainly for interagating automated flight plan logs.

I need a little advice here. I have one battery (88% life/50 flights) that is showing some deviation on cell 1... see below. I don't use it for flight now, but was wondering how serious this deviation actually is. Unless I had HD I would not have noticed much from the GO app apart from slight dip on cell 1 under demand, but not that much more than the others.
4239e29e73404be40c751e52c278e3f2.jpg
I really wouldn't worry too much.
At no point does the cell difference go beyond 200mV or 0.2v which is when you should watch for problems.
Yes, that cell may be a little weaker than the rest but not alarmingly.
The Go App always displays the lowest cell voltage so that would keep you notified of a drop in voltage and you can always flick into the battery screen at anytime to look at all the cells.
The trouble with Healthy Drones is too much information can be a bad thing - it starts people worrying.
I've done without it for 30 years and will continue to do so - but that's just grumpy old me. :)

I really wouldn't worry too much.
At no point does the cell difference go beyond 200mV or 0.2v which is when you should watch for problems.
Yes, that cell may be a little weaker than the rest but not alarmingly.
The Go App always displays the lowest cell voltage so that would keep you notified of a drop in voltage and you can always flick into the battery screen at anytime to look at all the cells.
The trouble with Healthy Drones is too much information can be a bad thing - it starts people worrying.
I've done without it for 30 years and will continue to do so - but that's just grumpy old me. :)
Thanks Mark. It does look like info overload! Great for getting log data out of MapPilot and Autopilot though.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccalegalfirm