Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Heat Warning??? Or what???

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com
Do you know the sound your Tx makes when you are syncing it to the aircraft??? Well, that is the sound my Tx is making, but much louder and faster.....beep, beep, beep.....steady beeps with no breaks.

Now, I’m in Very South Louisiana and we have been having heat advisory’s every day now. Could it be some kind of Heat Warning??? I get nothing on the screen, no error messages, just this very loud beeping.

Any suggestions????

Do you know the sound your Tx makes when you are syncing it to the aircraft??? Well, that is the sound my Tx is making, but much louder and faster.....beep, beep, beep.....steady beeps with no breaks.

Now, I’m in Very South Louisiana and we have been having heat advisory’s every day now. Could it be some kind of Heat Warning??? I get nothing on the screen, no error messages, just this very loud beeping.

Any suggestions????
Search function?......

Reactions: marctronixx

Any suggestions????
It almost sounds like the thumb wheel is out of center on your controller. Have you tried calibrating the controller? Just a thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrson