Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello all! Long time Inspire Pilot!

the latest

This forum is littered with complaints regarding video reception issues, which I traced back to FW v1.10.xx. This issue was NOT fixed in subsequent FW versions. Ergo, it is my firm belief video transmission strength was throttled back at the behest of the FCC. So if you do NOT have video transmission problems, I would be surprised. If you DO have video transmission problems, search this forum for no less than 10 posts on that subject.

Good luck.

D

Me, too. Which Firmware versions and app versions do you use?

D
I currently run Go v 3.1.10 with the 32 channel mod.
Both my birds are on V01.09.01.10 FW.
They both still fly flawlessly. Even all my batteries are holding up quite well for being almost 4 years old. I guess I have been lucky with my batteries but I do firmly believe in proper maintenance. My only fear is that when they do start to fail, It will eventually ground the birds until a possible after market becomes available. (If)....:rolleyes:

They both still fly flawlessly. Even all my batteries are holding up quite well for being almost 4 years old. I guess I have been lucky with my batteries but I do firmly believe in proper maintenance. My only fear is that when they do start to fail, It will eventually ground the birds until a possible after market becomes available. (If)....:rolleyes:

I run everything exactly the same with the exception that my AC FW is one generation earlier; v1.08.xx. And, like you, all 3 of my Inspires fly flawlessly. I am also **** about battery maintenance, so my batteries are still in good shape...though the older ones with 80+ flights are started to see diminished flight times.

D

This forum is littered with complaints regarding video reception issues, which I traced back to FW v1.10.xx. This issue was NOT fixed in subsequent FW versions. Ergo, it is my firm belief video transmission strength was throttled back at the behest of the FCC. So if you do NOT have video transmission problems, I would be surprised. If you DO have video transmission problems, search this forum for no less than 10 posts on that subject.

Good luck.

D
if i claim i don't have glitches with my video transmission...its a big lie...
i use and ipad mini2 with my inspire 1 and i have seriously videos transmission breakage but i tried using my Iphone7 with the same bird (I1) and surprisingly all went so smoothly.

if i claim i don't have glitches with my video transmission...its a big lie...
i use and ipad mini2 with my inspire 1 and i have seriously videos transmission breakage but i tried using my Iphone7 with the same bird (I1) and surprisingly all went so smoothly.

If you're suffering "green blocks" in your video feed, it's NOT your iPad or iPhone. That is a classic symptom of throttled back video transmission strength.

1582993534959.png

D

exactly...the image you sent depict what am facing using an iPad....
sometimes, green won't show...just jerks and image breaking...
please how do i get this fixed?

Hello and welcome to the Lion Den, I see your nice credentials and would like to ask you a simple question if that is all right. A yes or no would suffice. Do you think in 1-2 years our Inspire 1s are going to be falling from the sky do to lack of power (battery) ? Tom

May I ask how many cycles you have on your 4 years old batteries and what flight time they still give you?

May I ask how many cycles you have on your 4 years old batteries and what flight time they still give you?
Currently I have 3 TB48’s with approximately 50 flights on each. Capacity Has been good with those at 95% No swelling what so ever. Age is at 3 years.
I also have 4 TB47 batteries that are a bit older doing about 93% capacity. Approximately 45 to 50 flights on those.
I know that they will not last much longer because of age and chemical breakdown.

Currently I have 3 TB48’s with approximately 50 flights on each. Capacity Has been good with those at 95% No swelling what so ever. Age is at 3 years.
I also have 4 TB47 batteries that are a bit older doing about 93% capacity. Approximately 45 to 50 flights on those.
I know that they will not last much longer because of age and chemical breakdown.
I thought you were talking about Inspire2 and TB50 batteries. Anyway, thanks for your reply. FWIW my TB50 are almost 3 years old and approaching 100 cycles. The flight times have gradually decreased to about 14 min but for a gentle flying they are completely fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drone Master

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters