Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Chico, California

Reaction score
Hi all,

I collect aerial imagery for crop analysis in the agriculture industry, primarily in almond and walnut orchards, as well as rice. I operate a Matrice 100, an AgEagle fixed-wing aircraft, and a Tarot 650 quadcopter built with a Pixhawk. The Matrice and AgEagle operate using DroneDeploy, which I use on a daily basis. I have never actually flown an Inspire though, and I therefore plan to migrate over to a Matrice Pilots forum if one emerges. In the meantime, I look forward to learning a lot on this forum - it seems to be a great community of folks helping each other through some often frustrating challenges. Thanks to all of you for sharing your expertise. I hope to be able to contribute some humble assistance in return. Safety is always first and foremost. Cheers.

Orchard

Hi all,

I collect aerial imagery for crop analysis in the agriculture industry, primarily in almond and walnut orchards, as well as rice. I operate a Matrice 100, an AgEagle fixed-wing aircraft, and a Tarot 650 quadcopter built with a Pixhawk. The Matrice and AgEagle operate using DroneDeploy, which I use on a daily basis. I have never actually flown an Inspire though, and I therefore plan to migrate over to a Matrice Pilots forum if one emerges. In the meantime, I look forward to learning a lot on this forum - it seems to be a great community of folks helping each other through some often frustrating challenges. Thanks to all of you for sharing your expertise. I hope to be able to contribute some humble assistance in return. Safety is always first and foremost. Cheers.

Orchard
Hi, welcome to Inspirepilots. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg