Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Hickory, NC, USA

Reaction score
Website
www.chadaustin.com
Hi, just joined.

I've been an Inspire 1 owner for over a year. I've been shooting video for about 2 decades, and a recording artist for 30 years as well. After I shoot video, I usually custom score the music or soundtrack in my studio. I use both DJI GO and Auto Flight Logic. I also use an iPad Air 2. I bought the Osmo as well. Next month I'm planning on getting a loaded Mac Pro so I can edit the 4K stuff more proficiently. As for now, I've been shooting in 1080.

This is an example of my work:

And this is my YouTube™ channel, should you be interested. Chad Austin

Looking forward to learning.

Welcome, Chad. While passing through Hickory last week my wife innocently said, let's spend the night at this Hampton Inn. Little did I know that she had furniture shopping on her mind, so the next day was spent at some large furniture mall. I don't complain, because when I got home I ordered the Phantom 4. Wife gets furniture, I get toys. Enjoyed my stay in Hickory.

Reactions: ChadAustin
Welcome, Chad. While passing through Hickory last week my wife innocently said, let's spend the night at this Hampton Inn. Little did I know that she had furniture shopping on her mind, so the next day was spent at some large furniture mall. I don't complain, because when I got home I ordered the Phantom 4. Wife gets furniture, I get toys. Enjoyed my stay in Hickory.
LOL- sounds like you came out on top with that one! I spent 6 years working as a bartender in the early 90's at the Applebees beside of the Furniture Mall, so I knew its employees well- good times. Hickory and nearby High Point used to be the Furniture Capitols of the world until 75% of the manufacturing went overseas.

I own the Marketing Company for the City of hickory, and as of this year, became their official videographer for the next 6 years. We're going to be filming the construction of projects, but we're doing it all in 4K. So before I can even begin, I've got to go get a new computer set-up that will not only allow for editing in 4K, but storage management for long-term projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: crashburn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool