Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

help dead inspire

Reaction score
i got a inspire from a friend, trying to help fix, i never had one that all esc are beeping like a failed FW downgrade, the camera does its thing, then drowps down like its dead, and i dont get any lights on esc's or the tail light........do you think its the module ??, caz its just a paper weight, thats to much money to replace in these birds......but tell me what you think..maybe im missing somthing, im just looking for a simple, before i strip it down

it was in a crash.....light one,,,, it was close to ground, and tag the x5 camera, and only broke the front bracket that mounts to drone....(so im looking for just that piece, if anyone has one

1. x5 mout $99
2. main black box $279
i think its cheaper to junk it

thanks guys for any help and or answers

check that everything is fully plugged in and nothing is loose. also search Ebay. can get used Ncores for cheaper then 279.
but if you decided to junk it. strip it down and sell all good parts piece by piece. or just sell it whole as a fixer upper. someone will buy it

Yes also I rebuild these all the time And run senairos with wires. Check to make sure that all the wires are not shorted or chafed you may have to pull back some of the heat shrink to see some of that stuff image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

thanks i will start disassembly next tuesday i will post finding if any...

check that everything is fully plugged in and nothing is loose. also search Ebay. can get used Ncores for cheaper then 279.
but if you decided to junk it. strip it down and sell all good parts piece by piece. or just sell it whole as a fixer upper. someone will buy it
does anyone know a test to check ncore, or why start up sequence dont happen....tone and blinky lights??

The x5 camera still lists for over a thousand bucks on most websites
Sell the camera off and parts of the bird
And you can get a mavic or phantom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo