Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help with Crystal Sky 5.5 and I2 controller HDMI only sending gray screen with audio levels to external monitors?

Reaction score
I've tried several different HDMI displays including the Atomos Shoguns at various different resolution settings from both the Crystal Sky and the Inspire 2 remote and have yet to see the camera view.I just get a gray screen with the audio meters in the lower right corner. It's probably something obvious but any help getting this sorted out would be appreciated.

Thank you!

I've tried several different HDMI displays including the Atomos Shoguns at various different resolution settings from both the Crystal Sky and the Inspire 2 remote and have yet to see the camera view.I just get a gray screen with the audio meters in the lower right corner. It's probably something obvious but any help getting this sorted out would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Had the same used patch antenna stronger received signal transmission all ok

Thank you!
You must set the system to output HDMI from either RC or CrystalSky device. This is done from within DJ Go/Go 4 app or CrystalSky setup. One of mine CS won't cooperate for whatever reason, but other does output HDMI and it is nicely received by Shogun ...

Reactions: Four K Videos
You must set the system to output HDMI from either RC or CrystalSky device. This is done from within DJ Go/Go 4 app or CrystalSky setup. One of mine CS won't cooperate for whatever reason, but other does output HDMI and it is nicely received by Shogun ...
As it turns out the HDMI output from the CS and the remote are both 59.97 fps regardless of what resolution setting I used. My Shoguns and a Feelgood HDMI display all work at that frame rate without a hiccup but I have one portable monitor that only reads 60p. Problem solved. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44