Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help with lightbridge 2

ksj

Reaction score
This may be a easy question to answer but not for me . Does anyone know where to get the cable that plugs into the AV input on the lightbridge 2 for a Gopro. My Matrice 600 can support dual video . I want to use my Gopro for a FPV camera. Any help would be appreciated.

This may be a easy question to answer but not for me . Does anyone know where to get the cable that plugs into the AV input on the lightbridge 2 for a Gopro. My Matrice 600 can support dual video . I want to use my Gopro for a FPV camera. Any help would be appreciated.
Maybe try here Lightbridge User Forum

Thanks Editor for the link to Lightbridge, but i just spent 35 minutes looking through thread titles and no specifics on the exact cable to link the AV to Gopro micro usb. Someone has had to have done this before me.

image.jpeg The AV port above the hdmi plug is the type of plug/cable connection

Reactions: Ebennb

DJI Lightbridge 2 breaks technical limits to allow you to travel further and see more clearly. The integrated controller and intelligent algorithms set a new standard for wireless HD image transmission by lowering latency and increasing maximum range and reliability.
Read more
Get out, you've been reported.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters