Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help with putting values on equipment

Reaction score
hi friends,
Im hoping for some help from the community putting a fair market value on my equipment. I bought it at the beginning of the year for a complete real estate / filming solution and have found myself using my Mavic far more often and with twons coming end of month its silly to have this kind of money tied up.

Inspire 1 Pro - latest version
Twin TX's
(2) battery heaters
(3) sets of props
2 standard chargers, 1 fast charger, 1 aftermarket quad charger
X5 camera
X3 camera
Filter sets for X3 and X5
(5) TB48 batteries (low cycles)
Standard Inspire Case
GPC landing mode case
Brand new HDMI cables
Headplay HD headset
Osmo Pro - in hard case
(4) osmo batteries
Osmo quad charger
All accessories that come with Osmo Pro
Osmo Suction Cup mount (awesome!)

Also have some lenses for X5 but that would be discussed separately as I have a G7 that uses them as well.

What do you all think?

At least $3,000 USD ;)

I'm not sure what it would be worth to someone as a package deal. You may do better splitting it, but that would also involve more work on your part.

I've seen inspires in low 1k's, x5 in low to mid 1k's, have not seen many x3 or osmos listed.

Tough part is I have just 1 X5 and 1 X3. The Osmo Pro is sold with an X5 as is the Inspire Pro. Splitting up will mean one package gets a severe downgrade. I have the X3 so that risky flights or vacations I can bring X3 along and not risk $2k X5

Put a price out there that would make it worth while for you to sell. Sometimes things move quick in here, some times they don't. I'm always watching because I desperately need to upgrade, but trying to do it in the most cost effective manner. Also, keep in mind the x5 value is most likely going to drop when the x7 is released, so you may want to move it quickly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helenteesk