Help with stain on photos

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently started to see distortion with my photos and videos. I am new on this forum and seeking help from experience users on what I should do next.

The issues:

Photos- I have this stain on all my photos towards the left side of the frame. I have cleaned the lens and the mirror inside the camera with a cloth and still there.

Also, sometimes I get red and green pixels on the dark areas of the photo.

Video-
I noticed sometimes the color goes in and out and like stated above, I start to see red and green pixels on dark areas of the shot.

Ocean shot shows the stain.

Statue of Liberty shot shows the pixel issue.

You do not say what camera you are using?
Can you post an example?

Ahh - just have (ignore asking for an example).
Looks like a sensor issue in the first pic, however are you absolutely sure the lens is mating/connecting correctly to the camera body?
The second shot shows some contamination - probably within the lens elements. Do you have another lens you can try?

Ahh - just have (ignore asking for an example).
Looks like a sensor issue, however are you absolutely sure the lens is mating/connecting correctly to the camera body?

Using a X5s camera. How can I make sure it’s connexting correctly?

Ok I will give it a try. What about the stain/dark spot on the photo?

Ok I will give it a try. What about the stain/dark spot on the photo?
See my reply #4 above. This appears to be contamination (dust spot) within the elements of the lens itself which is why I asked whether you can try another lens to see if it is still present.

See my reply #4 above. This appears to be contamination (dust spot) within the elements of the lens itself which is why I asked whether you can try another lens to see if it is still present.

Thanks. I created a DJI case for my camera and prime lens. I have DJI Refresh; I will report back their findings.