Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help with TB48

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've recently bought a second hand Inspire 1 and one of the batteries has a recurrent error (I knew this when I bought it). Everything is fine until it gets to about 60% and then the voltage drops (see picture). I've just hovered the drone for about 10 mins just above the ground going directly up and down and the voltage drops really low under power. It then went from about 35% to 6% in the space of about 20 seconds. Has anyone any experience fo something similar? If it's the cells then it needs to go in the trash, but I was hoping there was a slight chance it was a software/calibration issue.

Other than this, love the drone!

Cheers

Mark

Last edited:
Hi all,

I've recently bought a second hand Inspire 1 and one of the batteries has a recurrent error (I knew this when I bought it). Everything is fine until it gets to about 60% and then the voltage drops (see picture). I've just hovered the drone for about 10 mins just above the ground going directly up and down and the voltage drops really low under power. It then went from about 35% to 6% in the space of about 20 seconds. Has anyone any experience fo something similar? Does it need to go in the trash?

Cheers

Mark

View attachment 25052
Moved to Inspire 1 Help Section.

Dispose of the pack responsibly - it is only fit for trash.

With only 33 charges on it, it has either been abused or stored badly.

Hi all,

I've recently bought a second hand Inspire 1 and one of the batteries has a recurrent error (I knew this when I bought it). Everything is fine until it gets to about 60% and then the voltage drops (see picture). I've just hovered the drone for about 10 mins just above the ground going directly up and down and the voltage drops really low under power. It then went from about 35% to 6% in the space of about 20 seconds. Has anyone any experience fo something similar? If it's the cells then it needs to go in the trash, but I was hoping there was a slight chance it was a software/calibration issue.

Cheers

Mark

View attachment 25052
Have you done a deep cycle, if not do it maybe twice. It has sorted bad batteries for me before

Seems easy to throw away other people's money. I second the deep cycle. Hover the Drone down to 0%. Watch the cell voltages while you're doing this. If all the sales are relatively even continue the hover down to 3.3 volts, land, let the battery cool, put it back in the bird turn it on and leave it until it shuts off. This will not damage the battery. I will usually let it sit overnight before charging. I would do this at least twice with a battery that is throwing warnings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan